Democrat Raphael Warnock wins one of Georgia’s runoff elections for US Senate, beating incumbent Republican Sen. Kelly Loeffler. After a long night of vote counting, Warnock’s vote lead continued to grow and eventually there was no path for Loeffler to make up enough ground to catch him. Warnock, who is the pastor of Ebenezer Baptist Church, will be Georgia’s first ever black Senator. He will enter the Senate at a time of turmoil within the government as well as the country, but looks to help take the Senate in a different direction.
In a message on twitter Reverend Warnock Addresses Supporters:
LIVE: Reverend Warnock Addresses Supporters on Election Night https://t.co/3AjHzC35qy
— Senator-Elect Reverend Raphael Warnock (@ReverendWarnock) January 6, 2021
- Watch Inauguration Day Live: Swearing In Ceremony, Virtual Parade And More Streamed Online
- Congress Grants Waiver For Lloyd Austin To Become First Black Secretary Of Defense
- Gov. DeWine Orders Curfew to Stay in Affect Pass Jan 23rd
- Read The Letter Kwame Kilpatrick Sent Trump Pleading For A Commutation: ‘I Applaud Your Boldness’
- Get It Right, Get It Tight: Tiffany Haddish Shows Off Her 30-Day Body Transformation
- Kamala Harris Delivers First Speech As Madam Vice President
- Gun Shops in Columbus Reporting Shortages as Sales Continue to Increase!
- Meena Harris Dressed Her Daughters In Matching Coats Just Like Auntie Kamala And Their Grandma Did In This Touching Throwback Photo
- Reversing Course: Joe Biden Signs Executive Actions Dissolving Trump’s Racist Policies
- Rare Air Jordan 1’s Got Shine During The Inauguration [Photos]
- Oprah Gifted Amanda Gorman With The Jewels She Wore To The 46th Inauguration
Raphael Warnock Wins Georgia’s Runoff Election For Senate was originally published on hotspotatl.com