The Franklin County Board of Elections has announced that several polling locations have been moved ahead of the March 17th primary election.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The change came after talks between the Ohio Secretary of State and several nursing homes and assisted care living facilities were advised by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to help restrict large groups from areas due to the Coronavirus COVID-19. Director Ed Leonard was quoted saying, “We knew the decision to relocate voting locations was a necessary decision for the wellbeing of the residents of these facilities and taking a proactive approach allows for a more orderly relocation process,”.
The following are the precincts that are relocating for voting on March 17th.
Another option for voting is early voting in person at the Board of Elections until March 16th located at 1700 Morse Road. You can ask for an absentee ballot by going to the Board of Elections website or by phone at 614-525-3470
Click here to visit the Franklin County Board of Elections site for up to date information on voting and polling changes.
- Watch Inauguration Day Live: Swearing In Ceremony, Virtual Parade And More Streamed Online
- Gov Mike DeWine Announces Future Curfew Changes for Ohio
- Mamba Memoriam: Kobe Bean Bryant’s Most Hip-Hop Moments
- The Comme des Garçons x Nike Air Foamposite One’s Are Pretty Sick
- Beyoncé Is About To Hit The Slopes With New Icy Park Collection, Gucci Mane Models
- Lizzo’s Version Of The Corvette Challenge Needs To Be A National Anthem
- Hank Aaron Died Of Natural Causes, Death Not Linked To COVID-19 Vaccine
- Gabourey Sidibe Details Her Struggles With Bulimia On The ‘Peace of Mind With Taraji’ Facebook Show
- Spinderella Speaks Out About Being Omitted From Salt-N-Pepa Biopic
- Fitness Expert Cierra C Talks The Importance of Choosing A Lifestyle Change Over Dieting
- HHW Tech Review: Samsung’s Galaxy Buds Pro Has One New Feature That Puts It In A Class By Itself
Some Franklin County Voting Locations Have Been Moved for the Primary Elections was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com