According to WBNS, an employee at the Kroger store located at 745 Morse Road has tested positive for COVID-19.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Kroger issued the following statement:
We’ve been informed by an associate at our Morse Road store that they were tested positive for COVID-19. We are supporting them and wish them all the best in their recovery. Upon learning of this case, we followed all sanitation and cleaning procedures as recommended by the CDC, communicated with and supported our store team. We will continue to follow guidance from local, state and federal agencies, including the CDC and other health organizations.
Kroger stated that the store has been cleaned and sanitized to fit CDC standards. Kroger has also been pouring into the Columbus community by helping families in need by opening the doors to their food back. For more information, click here.
- Watch Inauguration Day Live: Swearing In Ceremony, Virtual Parade And More Streamed Online
- Mamba Memoriam: Kobe Bean Bryant’s Most Hip-Hop Moments
- The Comme des Garçons x Nike Air Foamposite One’s Are Pretty Sick
- Beyoncé Is About To Hit The Slopes With New Icy Park Collection, Gucci Mane Models
- Hank Aaron Died Of Natural Causes, Death Not Linked To COVID-19 Vaccine
- Gabourey Sidibe Details Her Struggles With Bulimia On The ‘Peace of Mind With Taraji’ Facebook Show
- Spinderella Speaks Out About Being Omitted From Salt-N-Pepa Biopic
- Fitness Expert Cierra C Talks The Importance of Choosing A Lifestyle Change Over Dieting
- HHW Tech Review: Samsung’s Galaxy Buds Pro Has One New Feature That Puts It In A Class By Itself
- Columbus Native and Gymnast Nia Dennis Stuns With Viral Floor Routine Incorporating Missy Elliott and 2Pac
- Lil Wayne Co-Founded Cannabis Brand GKUA Ultra Premium Expands To Colorado
Employee at Morse Road Kroger Tests Positive for Coronavirus was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com