According to WBNS, an employee at the Kroger store located at 745 Morse Road has tested positive for COVID-19.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Kroger issued the following statement:
We’ve been informed by an associate at our Morse Road store that they were tested positive for COVID-19. We are supporting them and wish them all the best in their recovery. Upon learning of this case, we followed all sanitation and cleaning procedures as recommended by the CDC, communicated with and supported our store team. We will continue to follow guidance from local, state and federal agencies, including the CDC and other health organizations.
Kroger stated that the store has been cleaned and sanitized to fit CDC standards. Kroger has also been pouring into the Columbus community by helping families in need by opening the doors to their food back. For more information, click here.
- Carly Cushnie’s Luxury Brand Comes To An End After 12 Years
- Queen Naija Isn’t Afraid To Show You Who She Is [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]
- 5 Must-Have Items From The adidas x IVY PARK Drop
- Trick or Treat Times for the Columbus Metro Area
- JT’s Leopard Print Catsuit Won The BET Hip Hop Awards
- If Spike Lee’s ‘Drop Squad’ Was Real, Who Would It Target Today? Too Many Sunken Black Folks To Choose From
- ‘He Was Still Breathing’: Tafara Williams Suggests Waukegan Cops Could Have Saved Marcellis Stinnette
- Lovie Simone On ‘The Craft: Legacy’ Remake: ‘You Get To See The Lifestyle Of The Black Girl Without It Being Traumatizing’
- Philadelphia Cops Kill Walter Wallace Jr., Black Man With Knife Who Video Shows Didn’t Pose Deadly Threat To Police
- Civil Rights Leaders Shake Their Heads At Amy Coney Barrett’s Supreme Court Confirmation
Employee at Morse Road Kroger Tests Positive for Coronavirus was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com