Ever since Halle Berry started following little-oh-me on Twitter (probably because of this), I feel like we’re besties…in my head, kind of like with Tracee Ellis Ross, who still has no idea that I exist though. But I digress.
So since Halle is my homegirl, let me be the first to say that she is absolutely owning Instagram during the quarantine. Yes, DJ D-Nice‘s Live music parties are cute—former First Lady Michelle Obama popped by—and yes, the battles between producers like the upcoming one between Babyface and Teddy Riley is about to be LIT and fashion ready!
But Halle doesn’t need all that to snatch our edges off. She can do something as small as a post a pic and damn near break the Internet. Hence: The #PillowChallenge.
What’s the pillow challenge you ask?
Until today, I didn’t even know it was a thing, but apparently because folks are so bored during the lockdown or need something joyful to do to distract them from all the doom and gloom in the world, they have come up something a new challenge. So the challenge is turning your pillows and bedding into Haute couture….and I ain’t mad.
Clearly, it’s gaining traction, cause my homegirl, got wind of it and posted the flyest pic of her accepting the challenge.
“You already KNOW you couldn’t keep me from the #PillowChallenge,” the Oscar winner wrote on Wednesday morning, looking fresh off the runway in this navy blue ensemble. And let’s talk about the hat. Straight out of Dominque Devereaux’s closet.
HALLE, YOU DIDN’T HAVE TO SNAP THIS HARD! I swear you didn’t.
Here are some other folks brilliantly following in Halle’s footsteps:
Love it! I definitely want to see where this challenge goes.
BEAUTIES: What would be your #PillowChallenge lewk?
Social-Distancing Diaries: How Your Favorite Celebs Are Holding Up At Home
1. Loni LoveSource:Instagram 1 of 36
2. Idris ElbaSource:Twitter 2 of 36
3. Halle BerrySource:Instagram 3 of 36
4. Lala & KiyanSource:Instagram 4 of 36
5. Ciara & Baby Boy FutureSource:Twitter 5 of 36
6. Draya6 of 36
7. Keke PalmerSource:Instagram 7 of 36
8. Rick RossSource:Instagram 8 of 36
9. Tisha CampbellSource:Instagram 9 of 36
10. Kerry Washington10 of 36
11. Cardi B11 of 36
12. Mariah Carey12 of 36
13. Tracee Ellis Ross13 of 36
14. Idris ElbaSource:Instagram 14 of 36
15. YandySource:Instagram 15 of 36
16. Savannah JamesSource:Instagram 16 of 36
17. Marsai MartinSource:Instagram 17 of 36
18. Ciara, Russell and their babiesSource:Instagram 18 of 36
19. Kaavia Union WadeSource:Instagram 19 of 36
20. Tamron Hall & Son MosesSource:Instagram 20 of 36
21. Nene Leakes & Her FamilySource:Instagram 21 of 36
22. Porsha WilliamsSource:Instagram 22 of 36
23. LeToya LuckettSource:Instagram 23 of 36
24. Zoe KravitzSource:Instagram 24 of 36
25. Viola DavisSource:Instagram 25 of 36
26. Justine SkyeSource:Instagram 26 of 36
27. Cardi BSource:Instagram 27 of 36
28. Cynthia BaileySource:Instagram 28 of 36
29. Naomi CampbellSource:Instagram 29 of 36
30. Serena WilliamsSource:Instagram 30 of 36
31. LizzoSource:Instagram 31 of 36
32. Kandi , Riley, Todd and Ace32 of 36
Halle, Sis. You Didn’t Have To Slay This Hard For The #PillowChallenge! was originally published on hellobeautiful.com