Classrooms across the state of Ohio will remain empty for the 2019-2020 school year.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
DeWine also shared some of his plans on Twitter, “I know that schools and superintendents and educators across #Ohio are working on some very innovative solutions as they continue to plan for next year. I encourage schools to continue to do this planning.”
So what does that mean for the Fall 2020 school session? We don’t know yet. But Governor DeWine stated that this pandemic could impact the next school year but that will decided at a later date.
- Alicia Garza Says FBI Foiled Plot By Suspected White Supremacists Who Had Her Name ‘On A List’
- Alnika Lovello Drops Gems On Growing A Multi-Million Dollar Fashion Brand
- Cops Kill Unarmed Black Teen Car Passenger In Suburban Chicago Shooting
- 86 Year Old Columbus Woman Shot in Her Home, Shooter at Large
- TRIED IT! This Black-Owned Period Swimwear Saved My 30th Birthday Trip
- Baby Junie Is Serving LEWKS On Teyana Taylor’s Instagram Page Again
- Rush Limbaugh’s Most Racist Quotes: A Timeline Of Destructive Commentary
- Ben Crump Calls For New, Independent Prosecutor To ‘Seek Justice For Breonna Taylor’ After Grand Juror Speaks Out
- ‘Truth Be Told’: Breonna Taylor Grand Juror Breaks Silence, Suggests Daniel ‘Sellout’ Cameron Lied
- Columbus City Schools Announce Change for Second Quarter of School
Governor DeWine Announces Children Will Not Return to School was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com