COVID-19 has closed almost everything in Central Ohio but many were hoping that by summer we could get out and enjoy pools and more. But that may not be happening for some of the families who live in Hilliard. The city announced Monday that their city pools will not be opening for the 2020 summer season.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to the City of Hilliard website, “In light of Information released by the governor’s office this afternoon, the City of Hilliard has determined it will not be opening its pools this summer and will be cancelling City-sponsored public events such as Celebration at the Station and Safety Town through June 30.”
So far Hilliard is the first city in Central Ohio to announce they will not be opening for the 2020 season.
- Zonnique Is Glowing In Her Comfortable Pregnancy Style
- POLL: Over Half Americans Will Cancel Holiday Celebrations Due to Pandemic
- TRIED IT: Balance Athletica’s Harmony Collection Restored My Faith In Cute, Sustainable Athlesisure Wear
- Breonna Taylor’s Black Neighbor Breaks His Silence: ‘My Apartment Was Hit Too’
- Trump’s Ex-Campaign Manager Who Targeted Black Voters With ‘Dark Posts’ Is Hospitalized Over Suicide Concerns
- ‘Girlfriends’ Star Reggie Hayes Diagnosed With Congestive Heart Failure
- Trump Is Expecting Amy Coney Barrett To ‘Be A Female Antonin Scalia,’ Who Once Said Blacks Need ‘Slower’ Colleges
- Stevie Wonder Gets Real About Breonna Taylor Case: “You Say You Believe That All Lives Matter, I Don’t Believe The F*ck You Do” [VIDEO]
- Malika Haqq Collaborates With Naked Wardrobe For A Mommy And Me Clothing Line
- Twitter Trolls Cite Reginald Denny To Defend Cars Driving Through Protesters
Hilliard City Pools Will Not Open for the 2020 Season was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com