Four employees at a Jimmy John’s restaurant in Woodstock Georgia have been fired after posting a video of themselves playing with a noose made out of food on Snapchat.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The noose was made from bread dough that was intended for customers sandwiches. The employees can be seen in the video with the noose tied around their necks, laughing with a ‘Happy 4th of July’ filter/graphic on the bottom. The video immediately went viral with customers vowing to never buy from Jimmy John’s again.
Jimmy John’s issued a statement via Twitter and fired the employees.
- Alicia Garza Says FBI Foiled Plot By Suspected White Supremacists Who Had Her Name ‘On A List’
- Alnika Lovello Drops Gems On Growing A Multi-Million Dollar Fashion Brand
- Cops Kill Unarmed Black Teen Car Passenger In Suburban Chicago Shooting
- 86 Year Old Columbus Woman Shot in Her Home, Shooter at Large
- TRIED IT! This Black-Owned Period Swimwear Saved My 30th Birthday Trip
- Baby Junie Is Serving LEWKS On Teyana Taylor’s Instagram Page Again
- Rush Limbaugh’s Most Racist Quotes: A Timeline Of Destructive Commentary
- Ben Crump Calls For New, Independent Prosecutor To ‘Seek Justice For Breonna Taylor’ After Grand Juror Speaks Out
- ‘Truth Be Told’: Breonna Taylor Grand Juror Breaks Silence, Suggests Daniel ‘Sellout’ Cameron Lied
- Columbus City Schools Announce Change for Second Quarter of School
Four Jimmy John Employees Fired After Making Noose Out of Food was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com