COVID-19, the coronavirus, or the Rona whatever you call it is rapidly spreading in the U.S. People are being diagnosed every day, some are extremely sick and some have little to no symptoms at all.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The CDC calls this non-acute care when you are home with mild to moderate symptoms and not on oxygen. If you are sick and not in the hospital would you know what to do to treat yourself? Or maybe you’re taking care of a loved one and need to know how to treat them. While there is no cure that works for everyone there are some natural tips from doctors and people that have had COVID-19 that could help you get better quicker.
- Saline Nasal Irrigation
- Apple cider vinegar
- Remove Dairy
- Lots of Vegetables
- Steam for Congestion (add eucalyptus oils)
There is no proven evidence that any natural remedies will prevent or cure COVID-19. However, many of these natural remedies/supplements have been proven to boost your immune system which can help you get better from an infectious disease. Please consult with your doctor.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s Death Draws Attention To Her Complicated Legacy On Race
- Patti Labelle Remembers The Time She Kicked Off Her Shoe And The Heel Landed In Her Knee
- Nene Leakes Reveals She Won’t Return To ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ For Season 13
- AG Bill Barr Compares National Mandate For Coronavirus Lockdowns To Slavery
- Floyd Mayweather Has Reportedly Been Offered A Contract To Fight Logan Paul
- More Than 328K People Files Unemployment In The Last Week
- Kanye West Pisses On His Grammy Award, Dubs Himself ‘Baby Putin’
- It’s Still Ralph Tho: Polo Ralph Lauren Introduces First Ever Polo Logo Watch
- Cardi B Deads Rumors Her Divorce Is Result Of Offset Impregnating Another Woman
- Foot Locker Partners With Rock The Vote, Customers Will Be Able To Register To Vote In Stores